Ferrum Phos Tissue Salt No.4 - Anti-Inflammatory & Oxygenation (60 tablets)
AllisOne's Ferrum Phos (60 tablets) is also known as the biochemic first-aid salt. Ferrum Phos is responsible for our ability and capacity to obtain Oxygen from the outside.
- As an oxygen carrier and biochemic anti-inflammatory, it supports the immune system and facilitates the release of energy
- Maintains muscular functional strength and is therefore supportive to athletes and healthy active children
- Supports the function of the circulatory and immune systems and should be used to assist at the onset of all inflammatory conditions, i.e. ending in ‘itis’
- Assists in reducing pain, fever, bruising, cuts, fatigue, headaches, anaemia, breathlessness and bleeding
Ferrum Phos D6.
Directions for use
Tissue salts may be taken preventatively, as well as for acute and chronic conditions, according to dosage.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice a day
- Babies & toddlers: One tablet a day (may be crushed & added to food or a bottle)
- Acute conditions: Take one tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms subside