Congesto-K Kiddierub - With essential oils to ease congestion naturally!
- Clears congestion and blocked airways
- Combats high fever
- Relaxes & soothes sick and irritable children
- Strengthens the immune system
- Pure aromatherapy ingredients
Congesto-K Kiddie Rub contains the following carefully chosen pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils in a natural vegetable carrier oil:
- Niaouli oil is a wonderful oil for relief of coughs and congestion. It also has antiseptic properties which help to fight infections such as colds, flu and chest infections. Niaouli oil will lift the spirits of a sick and grouchy child naturally.
- Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of the Australian Eucalyptus tree. It has a clean and revitalizing fragrance that has been used for over 150 years for relieving congestion and soothing sore throats and coughing. Eucalyptus also has natural antibacterial action and helps to fight infection.
- Ginger oil is a stimulating oil which will improve circulation and loosen tight chests, encouraging the loosening of mucus. It is also a wonderful oil for relieving painful coughing and sore throats. Ginger oil has warming properties and will encourage sweating to combat fever.
Directions for use
With aromatherapy, a little goes a long way! Pour a little into the palm of the hand and rub together to warm the oil. Massage slowly and gently onto chest and back, and under the feet - especially before bedtime.
(Tip: You can also use a capful in the bath before bedtime or saturate a handkerchief or tissue and place under the sheet or pillow!)
Not recommended for babies under 6 months or during pregnancy. (For small babies, place a handkerchief or tissue saturated with Congesto-K under the sheet or pillowcase). Congesto-K Kiddie Rub may contain traces of nut oil. For external use only.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.