Dried Kelp Powder - Nutritional Supplement for Pets
The Herbal Pet's 100% Dried Kelp Powder (200g) contains the whole range of amino acids and vitamins, as well as minerals!
- Ecklonia maxima is a species of Kelp (Seaweed) found off the West coast of southern Africa
- Kelp is widely used and accepted as a valuable and inexpensive feed supplement for all livestock including horses and dogs
- Anti-inflammatory, demulcent, emollient, protective against radiation, anti-cancer, anti-tumour, antibiotic, immuno-stimulant, anti-viral and soothing to intestinal mucosa
- Aids cancer, heart disease, mange, old age, stool eating and thyroid gland regulation
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% dried Kelp powder
Directions for use
Small pets [ <10kg ]: a small pinch
Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1/4 tsp
Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1/3 tsp
Giant breeds: 1/2 tsp (1g)
Ponies: 1 level tsp
Horses: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
Mix into the feed. A 200g pack will last one giant breed dog 200 days and one horse 40 days!
Note: This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.