Organic Corn | Bio Italia
Certified Organic Corn
Bio Italia's Certified Organic Corn (150g) is sustainably sourced from certified farms in Italy, ensuring optimal flavor and nutrition. Its sweet, nutty flavor and tender, juicy kernels make it perfect for a wide range of culinary creations, while also supporting sustainable agriculture practices that protect the environment and promote biodiversity. Order now to wow your customers with this top-quality, socially responsible ingredient.
- Elevate your dishes to the next level with Bio Italia's Certified Organic Corn's sweet, nutty flavor and tender, juicy kernels
- Sustainably sourced from certified organic farms in Italy, this corn is grown without harmful chemicals or pesticides, making it a socially responsible choice
- Versatile and perfect for a wide range of culinary creations, from salads and soups to polenta and more
- With each bite, you'll be supporting sustainable agriculture practices that protect the environment and promote biodiversity
- Fabulous for pasta sauces, curries, soups and stews, pureed as appetizer dips, or in savory smoothies for extra nutrients (kids love corn)
Ingredients used in Bio Italia organic corn: Organic corn, water, salt.
How to use the Organic Corn
Pre-cooked and ready to use - drain and use as desired fresh from the can. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Note: This product is processed with other products containing gluten, legumes (including soy), seeds (including Sesame) and cross contamination may occur.