Chickpea Sprouting Seeds - Tasty & Nutritional Legumes
Kitchen Garden's Chickpea Sprouting Seeds (400 g) are tasty and nutritional legumes that are commonly used in hummus, curries, soups, salads and sauces.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- Rich in protein, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus
- High in carbohydrates and low in calories
- Boosts immune system and energy levels while promoting bone and heart health
Raw, organic Chickpea seeds.
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in hummus, curries, soups, salads and sauces.