Chia Sprouting Seeds - For Weight-Loss, Cholesterol & Sugar Levels
Kitchen Garden's Chia Sprouting Seeds (70 g) are easy to sprout at home, providing your meals, porridge, smoothies, juices and puddings with a nutritional boost.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO, gluten-free and organic
- Boosts your immune system and protects your cells against damage
- A rich source of fibre, Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and manganese
- Aids weight loss, feeling of satiety, blood sugar level balance and regulation of cholesterol
Raw, organic Chia seeds.
Directions for use
- Grow on a moist sprouting mat - do not grow in jars.
- Keep growing sprouts in natural light but not in direct sunlight.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times per day in cool water, until the water runs clear.
- Harvest within 2-3 days of the greenery appearing from the seeds.
- Drain sprouts & leave 2-4 hours to dry before transferring to an airtight, covered container and keep refrigerated.
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days
Makes an excellent vegan-friendly egg replacement (mix 1 tablespoon chia seeds with 3 tablespoons water and leave to sit for 15 minutes; the mixture will form a gel that you can use to bind baked goods).