Cape Snowbush Essential Oil - Antidepressant and Stress Reliever
Pure Indigenous's Cape Snowbush Essential Oil (10 ml) is a natural mood enhancer used in Aromatherapy. It relieves stress and anxiety while having gentle calming effects. It's also believes to be used as a diuretic to treat oedema (fluid retention) and stomach ailments.
- Uplifts the mood
- Has mild sedative effects
- Relieves feelings of stress, anxiety and anger
- Assists the user with letting go of negative emotions or addictive behaviour
- Relieves spasms in the muscles, digestive tract, and respiratory system
- Acts as an antiseptic and effective decongestant
- Stimulates hair growth
- Cape Snowbush (Eriochephalus Africanus), also known as the wild or African rosemary, is native to the Western and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa and was used by the indigenous people for issues such as oedema and stomach ailments. It's a popular essential oil used for emotional conditions such as depression, stress anxiety and anger, and physical conditions such as coughs, colds/flu, muscular aches and digestion.
Directions for use
Add 3 drops of Cape Snowbush Essential Oil to a warm bath.
If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 drops of Cape Snowbush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
To use Cape Snowbush in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops of Cape Snowbush Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Do not use essential oils while pregnant or breastfeeding. Unless you're a qualified Aromatherapist, avoid use on babies and children.