Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting - Organic, Detoxifying & Alkalizing
Kitchen Garden's Broccoli Seeds For Sprouting (100 g) are easy to sprout within a few days in the comfort of your home, to enjoy in salads, stir-fries, soups or smoothies.
- Quick and easy to sprout at home
- Non-GMO and organic
- High in vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, beta-carotene, glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian & glucobrassicin (detoxing phytonutrients) and anti-oxidants
- Contains alkalizing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Assists your body's vitamin D metabolism
Raw organic Broccoli seeds
Directions for use
- Remember that a little goes a long way! Only use enough seeds to lightly cover the bottom of your upright jar (make sure the jar is clean)
- Cover the seeds with about 3 - 4 cm of clean water and secure the mesh top with the rubber band and place jar on your sprouting stand
- Soak for about 8 hours (or overnight), then drain and rinse in fresh water.
- Remember that sprouts are plants and need natural light to grow. However, direct sunlight is not suitable for sprouting seeds.
- Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day in cool water until the water is clear.
- Once the “tails” and/or greenery appear, the spouts are ready to be thoroughly drained and harvested!
- Sprouts may be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and usually stay fresh for around a week (may need rinsing in between)
- Enjoy sprouts within 3-7 days in salads, savoury dishes, stir-fries or soups.