African Wormwood Essential Oil - Cough and Fever Relief
Pure Indigenous's African Wormwood Essential Oil is believed to have magical properties, particularly as a love charm. Common uses of African Wormwood Essential Oil include relief from coughs, colds, flu, fever and headaches when inhaled. It's also widely used as an insect repellent.
- Eases coughs, blocked nasal passages and tight chests when inhaled
- Relieves headaches, fever and flu
- Rids feet and shoes of bad odor
- Is thought to promote libido
- Heals wounds and insect bites
- Moth repellent and natural insecticide spray
- African Wormwood Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis. It's a common species in South Africa and a popular medicinal plant.
Directions for use
Place a few drops of African Wormwood Essential Oil in your shoes or socks to combat bad smell.
Use a few drops of oil with steam inhalation if you have a cold, flu, fever, cough, headache or nasal congestion.
Caution: Essential oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.