African Helichrysum Essential Oil - Promotes Sleep and Respiratory Health
Pure Indigenous's African Helichrysum Essential Oil is a powerful medicinal oil, commonly known by locals as Imphepho. Imphepho is traditionally used as a sedative, to promote respiratory health, deter insects and cleanse your energy and space.
- Sedative properties to ease insomnia
- Soothes headaches and tension
- Relieves coughs, colds, fever
- Repels insects through fumigation
- Improves and heals skin conditions through its antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Traditionally used in rituals to bring on trance-like and meditative states
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals, to treat respiratory issues, as well as to induce relaxation and sleep.
Directions for use
Add 3 drops of Africa Helichrysum Essential Oil to a warm bath.
If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 drops of African Helichrysum Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage, add 4-6 drops of African Helichrysum Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Add to a carrier oil as a massage oil, rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation. Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.