100% African Bluegrass Essential Oil (10ml)
This African essential oil is wonderfully cleansing and protective, a natural anti-inflammatory drawn from extracts of African Bluegrass - Irwashu (Xhosa), Tamboekie (Afrikaans) for fabulous healing properties!
- Beautiful, sacred earthy aroma (a sweet, lemony/grass smell with slightly herbaceous base notes)
- Use in the bath or in steam inhalation to promote healing or add a few drops to a carrier oil and rub on the chest
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser to repel insects
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage into the hair and scalp as an anti-inflammatory treatment for scalp conditions
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% pure African Bluegrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon Validus) also known as Irwashu (Xhosa), Tamboekie (Afrikaans).
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of African Bluegrass Essential Oil to a hot bath or steam inhalation
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully refreshing lemony/grass aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 - 5 drops of African Bluegrass Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage or as a chest rub, add 4-6 drops of African Bluegrass Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. and are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.